Tuesday 9 October 2012

Day 1

Are you one of those people that are never happy with your weight? constantly on a diet? and never sticking to it? well that's me. I'm 5ft 8 and almost 12stone, that makes me technically overweight. I am inviting you all to join me in my journey to reach the "healthy weight" of 10 stone. Please be aware I am terrible at diets so this blog may never end!!!

Today's food diary:

Breakfast - Bacon roll and a large cup of tea

Dinner (can't really call it lunch but...) - Half a bag of Haribo star mix and a cup of tea

Tea - Mini Chicago town pizza with a can of cider (still not full so....) Hungry Joe microwave chilli with wedges and another can of cider

As you can see from the above this is not a good start, but things will change!

My plans for tomorrow: ( please check back tomorrow to see if I actually keep to them)


  • Get up early an go to the gym ( requested wake up call from one of my gym buddies to make sure I actually go)
  • Have a balanced break fast
  • Take dinner to work to avoid take away temptation 
  • Plan tea (Tomato and chicken pasta)
  • Healthy snacks only (in other words no snacks until I've been food shopping)

Bye for now
Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment