Tuesday 16 October 2012

Day 8

So I have returned from my jolly holidays in Scotland, well not so jolly in terms of following my diet. My long weekend consisted of burger and wedges, curry, fish and chips, sweets and lots and lots of cider. Anyway I'm putting the weekend behind me, if you can't treat yourself when your on holiday when can you?

Today didn't start off as well as it could have done, unfortunately I didn't get up and go to the gym as I couldn't be bothered to organise my stuff last night, but food wise I don't think I've done so bad:

Food Diary

Breakfast - Crunchy nut clusters with semi-skimmed milk and a shape yoghurt

Dinner - Thai green curry

Tea - oven cooked gammon steak with boiled new potatoes and steam fresh vegetables

Drinks - 5 glasses of water, 2 cups of tea and a glass of wine

Tomorrow should be a better day, I plan to get up early and go to the gym and I have also made a lovely low calorie tomato soup for lunch tomorrow.

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment