Monday 22 October 2012

Day 14 - Portion Control

Today's Food Diary

Breakfast - Half a punnet of grapes

Dinner - Scrumpy chicken soup and a mini brown roll

Snack - Dairy Milk

Tea - Tomato and brocolli pasta bake

Snack - Bueno

Today could have been quite a good day if I could have stayed away from the chocolate. But on the positive side I have learnt a lot about portion control recently. I was making spaghetti and meat balls a few days ago a decided to actually could the calories as I was putting them on my plate. an to my surprise my normal portion size was over a 1000 calories. The plate bellow was my adjusted version at 633 calories.

Now to me this seemed like a very small portion but after I'd finished I was full without feeling like I was going to burst and the portion was almost half the calories.

Do you think this portion is big enough for you?

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment