Thursday 11 October 2012

Day 3

I'm struggling already, these dark mornings are really not helping me with my lack of motivation. This morning was terrible, waking up to a freezing cold house, then looking out of the window to a dark and dreary morning. But I did manage to drag myself to they gym again, and again I felt rubbish, but there was the satisfaction that I got up and did it.

Today's Food Diary

Breakfast - Two slices of toast with low fat peanut butter

Dinner - Left over stir fry from last night

Snack - Mixed fruit salad

Tea - 2 ham sandwiches

Snack - Twix biscuit finger

Gym - 40 mins 300 cals

I have a feeling this weekend is going to be a big down fall, I'm going to Scotland for a long weekend, and from the look of our fridge it's going to be a weekend full of cider. Its going to be as bad as I make it really, there will be loads of nice beaches to walk along, and there's even a gym on the complex for those rainy days. I'm not sure if I will have access to the internet while I'm away, so there may not be another post until Monday.

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment