Thursday 18 October 2012

Day 10

Well my exercise plan has completely gone out of the window, but I've written exercise of for this week now. Food wise over the last two days I've not been as good as I could have been, but I have a lot going on at the moment and I'm not as organised as I would like to be.

Today's Food Dairy

Breakfast - Toasted tea cake

Dinner - Chicken and cottage cheese salad

Snack - Toasted tea cakes

Tea - I went out for my tea tonight and had scampi chips and salad followed by apple crumble and custard

The next few days aren't set to be good, I'm going to York for a friends birthday on Saturday and that will include lots of alcohol and will probably mean eating out twice.

Check back soon to see my progress, weigh in day will be Monday fingers crossed there will be a loss

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment